Did you know?! Jelly Beans have been around forever (est. 1860s) and very little people know about the National Jelly Bean Day next Monday, April 22nd. Check out a few jelly belly bean facts provided by Jelly Belly Infographics.
Archive for Jelly Beans
Uncover the Newest Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Flavor for a Chance to Win $10,000
Starts: March 7th 2013
Ends: July 31st 2013
Look for specially-marked bags of Jelly Belly jelly beans containing cleverly disguised Mystery Flavor jelly beans. Shrouded in white, the Mystery Flavor can be spotted with a red question mark printed right on it. Taste the flavor and guess its identity on the Jelly Belly Facebook page (facebook.com/jellybelly). Guess right to be entered into a drawing to win $10,000. An online Instant Win game also offers the chance to win thousands of prizes.
No purchase is necessary and the guessing game runs through the end of July 2013 with the grand prize of $10,000 awarded in August 2013. Specially-marked bags are now available at your favorite candy counter.
Read the FAQ’s before entering the contest!
I’m back with another edition of Candy Tuesday, with a special guest, my nephew Omari!
The Snapple Jelly Belly were really good with lots of flavor. If you head over to the Snapple website you’ll notice that they sell the Snapple Bottle Mix shaped like a bottle. Pretty neat and it reminds me of the review that I did with the Beans and Carrots by Jelly Belly.
Next, the Pet Cockroach was indeed hard to swallow lol! My nephew had no problems finishing it later
I have a freaky edition of Candy Tuesday today!! Enjoy
After the video, my family and I tried the Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Beans by Jelly Belly and let me tell you… it was an experience!! I’ve never tasted any candy so bad and so good ever!
Here the list of flavors in the “cute” Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Beans with my comments
- Banana – nice to wash the others down
- Black Pepper – clearly tasted like black pepper and of course as a candy GROSS
- Blueberry – nice like always
- Booger – although I’m not a Booger expert, my brother said it tasted like the real thing!! GROSS
- CandyFloss – nice flavor
- Cherry – nice like always
- Cinnamon – i don’t think my box contained cinnamon at least I didn’t taste it
- Dirt – YUCK! I spit it right out
- Earthworm – not a bad flavor
- Earwax – it was good to wash down other flavors
- Grass – wow… this tasted like the real thing
- Green Apple – refreshing to eat this after the others
- Marshmallow – not a very strong flavor
- Rotten Egg – OH MY GOD.. DON’T TRY UNLESS YOU ARE BOLD!!! I SPIT IT OUT BEFORE IT HIT MY TONGUE. SMELLS HORRIBLE
- Sausage – It tasted exactly as flavored — aiii
- Lemon – again nice flavor
- Soap – honestly it tasted like soap so after that disgusting Rotten Egg I washed my mouth right out
- Tutti-Fruitti – Very nice! one of my favorites
- Vomit – Seriously.. who even thought of this and test tasted the flavor.. I tasted verbatim exactly exactly like disgusting VOMIT.. I will never try again!!
- Watermelon – GOOOD
Those flavors are incredibly exactly like the name. That is a great Halloween gift to give the kids. They can be purchased from JellyBelly.com, Amazon, Wal-Mart and of course your local CVS or Walgreens etc.
Finally folks, I’m back for another yet great edition of Candy Tuesdays!! Please enjoy the video and make sure you get your hands on these! They were yummy!
You can buy these on JellyBelly.com by searching carrots! The bag is around $2.25 and the collector tin $5.50. I will keep it and add my own “veggie” candy or gumballs!
Here are some closer photos of the Jelly Belly Carrots and Peas Candy.
My nephew’s “only” words were, I want peas and carrots!!!
I love the spoon with the veggies on the bag!