Happy Halloween!! Its that time again 🙂 Candy, candy and more candy. Well today I’ve seen some kids dressed up although its not a tradition to celebrate Halloween in Spain. The kids like it because of the costumes and candy. In many schools, because Halloween is on a Friday they have celebrated today!
- Freedom Japanese Market Candy Review
- Japan Fun Box Candy Review!!
- Todo Candy Custom Goodies & Contest
- Christmas Candy Review Special
- R.M Palmer One Pound Chocolate Coin – Review
- Bocandy Candy Review Yumm!!
- Japan Crate March Review
- Freezable Candy
- Mentos Dispenser Fun
- Candywarehouse Pee Samples on Candy Tuesday