This holiday season with the recession many won’t splurge like before on buying a lot of holiday Christmas candy. However, there are other options that will help you give a sweet Christmas to anyone!
Buying bulk candy is always the smartest option for Christmas because it is useful for stocking stuffers, decorating the tree and adding a little spice to accompany any gift.
Homemade Christmas Candy Ideas
- Gingerbread Candy Kits
- Red Christmas Lollipops
- Christmas Chocolate Boxes
- Candy Christmas Ornaments
Below is the most common candies purchased this year 2008 holiday season!
Christmas Candy List
- Candy Cane
- Old Fashion Traditional Christmas Candy
- Peppermint Sticks
- Candy in shapes of: Christmas Trees, Merry Penguins, Christmas Candy, or Snowman & Family
- Christmas Nerds Candy
- Chocolate Christmas Gift Boxes
- Jelly Belly Holiday Christmas Edition
- Green Sour Candy Canes
- Christmas Licorice Candy
- Jelly Beans
- Cinnamon Candy
- Brach’s Holiday Candy
- Hersey’s Kisses Christmas Candy (Green, White and Red)
- Pez Dispenser Christmas Edition
- Tootsie Rolls
Top stores to buy bulk Christmas Candy
Remember, that you should have a nice candy dish to welcome your guest during the holiday!