I have a freaky edition of Candy Tuesday today!! Enjoy
After the video, my family and I tried the Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Beans by Jelly Belly and let me tell you… it was an experience!! I’ve never tasted any candy so bad and so good ever!
Here the list of flavors in the “cute” Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Beans with my comments
- Banana – nice to wash the others down
- Black Pepper – clearly tasted like black pepper and of course as a candy GROSS
- Blueberry – nice like always
- Booger – although I’m not a Booger expert, my brother said it tasted like the real thing!! GROSS
- CandyFloss – nice flavor
- Cherry – nice like always
- Cinnamon – i don’t think my box contained cinnamon at least I didn’t taste it
- Dirt – YUCK! I spit it right out
- Earthworm – not a bad flavor
- Earwax – it was good to wash down other flavors
- Grass – wow… this tasted like the real thing
- Green Apple – refreshing to eat this after the others
- Marshmallow – not a very strong flavor
- Rotten Egg – OH MY GOD.. DON’T TRY UNLESS YOU ARE BOLD!!! I SPIT IT OUT BEFORE IT HIT MY TONGUE. SMELLS HORRIBLE
- Sausage – It tasted exactly as flavored — aiii
- Lemon – again nice flavor
- Soap – honestly it tasted like soap so after that disgusting Rotten Egg I washed my mouth right out
- Tutti-Fruitti – Very nice! one of my favorites
- Vomit – Seriously.. who even thought of this and test tasted the flavor.. I tasted verbatim exactly exactly like disgusting VOMIT.. I will never try again!!
- Watermelon – GOOOD
Those flavors are incredibly exactly like the name. That is a great Halloween gift to give the kids. They can be purchased from JellyBelly.com, Amazon, Wal-Mart and of course your local CVS or Walgreens etc.